Roof Maintenance and Install
If you need RV roof repair or a complete new roof due to a collision, tree damage or deteriorated rooftop sealant Cape Fear Mobile RV Service has you covered.
Ignoring or delaying your RV rubber roof repair or fiberglass roof repair can result in water leaks that cause mold, rot and other costly water damage in your RV sub-roof, ceiling, walls, interior and floor.
Annual roof maintenance can help prevent cracking and leaking, ensuring the longest lifespan for your RV’s roof.
Cape Fear Mobile RV service use’s specific cleaning agents and roofing supplies made for your RV from brands you can trust like LCI Alpha Systems and Dicor.
ROOF PREVENTAIVE MAINTENANCE
- Removal of debris
- Cleaning of roof
- Application of a UV protectant
RV RUBBER ROOF REPAIR
RV rubber roof repair typically involves replacing the rubber membrane, sub-roof and sealant.
- Remove all rooftop objects (air-conditioning units, antennas, vents, etc.)
- Remove the rubber roof membrane and old sealant
- Remove and replace the luan sheeting used in the sub-roof
- Install the new rubber roof membrane
- Reinstall the rooftop components
- Apply new sealant to all seams to ensure a watertight seal